Sunday, June 5, 2011

Teams Revealed!

Today (Wednesday), we found out who was on which teams! God is most definitely way too good to me. My teammates are Katy Biddle, PJ Jedlovec, and Nick Bulso, all Vandy students. I really couldn't ask for a better team. We all complement each other so well, and I absolutely love being around these three wonderful people. I have been praying for my teammates since January, praying that we will work well together and that we will call each other to be holier. I especially prayed for me fellow female teammate because I knew I would have to be around her a LOT, even mores than I'll be around the guys. God most definitely answers prayers! Katy Biddle is just a little bundle of joy, beautiful, Jesus-loving joy. I can't wait to spend the whole summer with her! PJ and Nick are awesome, too!
Since we have our teams, we've also gotten to choose who is teaching what grades and what talks. I am SO extremely excited because my teammates are letting me teach the first and second graders. Little children bring me so much joy; I absolutely cannot wait to meet all of them. I also get to give the theology of the body/love and responsibility/temperance talk to the high schoolers. God's plan for the human body is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful and mysterious aspects of God's creation.
If I had any doubts before about how great my summer would be, they have all completely vanished. I don't think I could be more excited about teaching catechesis to children and middle and high schoolers. Praise God!
St. John Bosco, patron of Totus Tuus Nashville, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment