Saturday, June 25, 2011

Prayer Intentions!

For anyone who would like to prayerfully support my team, here are some specific things that I and my team would love for you to pray for:
  • Our health and strength. Totus Tuus does not allow very much time for sleeping, so we've all been having sore throats and stuffy noses. Plus, the program is just exhausting.
  • Our ability to allow the Holy Spirit to speak and work through us.
  • The kids in our morning program and the teens in our evening program--for their openness to what we're teaching.
  • Our host families and the families that fix us meals.
  • Finally, we take turns giving talks during the night program. I would definitely appreciate prayers on the nights that I talk, and I'm sure my teammates would, too. See below for the schedule of talks.

Sunday Night: Nick's talk (Man's Capacity for God), my witness talk
Monday Night: PJ's talk (God Comes to Meet Man/Man's Response to God), Katy's witness talk
Tuesday Night: My talk (God's Plan for the Human Body)
Wednesday Night: Katy's talk (Eucharist and Confession), PJ's witness talk
Thursday Night: Vocations panel--this isn't any of us, but you can pray for the people on the panel. It changes every week.


Thanks so much, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment