Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I think it was the Fourth of July

For the Fourth of July, Nick's family was brave enough to have all of my family (minus Wilson) over to their house along with Katy and some other missionaries and seminarians. It was quite a lovely party, and meeting all of the Bulsos was so much fun! Katy and I have felt bad all summer because we stole Nick's little brother's car, so we wrote him a thank you card. It was great to put a face with the name, and I think he appreciated his thank you card.
My family left today, and I'm staying with Katy at her older brother's house for the night. Nick and PJ will pick us up in the morning, and we're heading down to Cullman for a silent retreat. We'll see how this whole being silent for two whole days thing goes.


Also, we went to Moe's in Nashville tonight for dinner, and we couldn't help but take a picture next to these funny tea signs. See if you can figure out who's from the South and who's from the North.



No comments:

Post a Comment